Would you like to contribute to The Gentle Nursery? We’re hiring! Please read the description closely and submit your information if you think you’d be a good fit! Currently hiring for:
- Facebook + MeWe Community Manager
- Podcast Producer
And if you think there’s a position for you on our team that isn’t listed here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1 | Facebook + MeWe Community Manager
We’re very proud of the Non-Toxic Mommies community on Facebook, and we’re looking to hire a community manager. The goal of this role is to support the community, boost engagement, and add value to group members by doing the following:
- Review and approve pending posts daily
- Approve and vet daily membership requests
- Work with other admins to moderate the groups
- Create one weekly engagement post in both groups
- Post relevant Gentle Nursery article links in threads
- Keep track of important sales and post in the sales and coupon thread
The ideal candidate for this position is a Gentle Nursery enthusiast who has been a member of our Facebook community for over 6 months. We’re looking for someone who has been active in the community and who deeply values the group and is looking for ways to add value to the group.
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Please send us an email with a subject line of “Community manager” and answer the following:
- How long have you been a member of our facebook group and what do you like most about the group?
- How would you improve the group?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What is your favorite article on The Gentle Nursery and why?
2 | Podcast Producer
Did you know that The Gentle Nursery is launching a podcast in Q2 2021? We’re looking for a motivated and organized podcast producer to help us produce exceptional content for our audience.
The producer’s primary role is to develop the concept and content for the show — and help us produce the most useful podcast for new and expecting moms. The responsibilities of the podcast producer will include:
- Develop a six- and twelve-month content plan
- Research and outline podcast content for weekly episodes
- Evaluate content pitches from experts
- Coordinate schedules with podcast guests
- Manage recordings and coordinate with sound engineer
The candidate we’re looking for is fun, innovative, positive, resourceful, committed, and driven to make big things happen. Someone who makes a wonderful addition to our team and The Gentle Nursery family — and someone who understands our readers. The person that fills this role must be a world-class communicator, have a positive mindset, and a big-thinker who brings ideas to the table.
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Please send us an email with your resume, the subject line “Gentle Nursery Podcast Application”, and answer these 3 questions in your cover letter:
- What value and unique insight do you bring to The Gentle Nursery audience?
- What’s your favorite article on The Gentle Nursery and why?
- What are two podcast episode titles you’d like to produce?