November. It’s the month that kicks off the holidays, and Black Friday 2022 was a pretty big one for online shopping.
I thought it was interesting to see the trends and changes in shopping behavior during BFCM. Check out what my tribe of non-toxic mamas bought in November 2022 during holiday sales!
1) Little Biomes Gentlest Baby Shampoo and Body Wash: Cannot believe this was our best-selling product on Amazon for the entire month of November. Thank you for helping make this organic baby shampoo such a success!
3) Green Toys Shape Sorter Toy: The most popular toy on our site in November is this Green Toys shape sorter. As you might know, Green Toys is one of the only plastic non-toxic toy brands we recommend and it’s no wonder that they nearly topped our sales list in November during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
5) Biomeology Probiotics for Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Breastfeeding: Best probiotics EVER. Ok, I’m biased. But I am so incredibly proud that this product shot up from #15 on the list in October… to #4 on our list in November.
7) Chicco Clear-Tex OneFit Covertible Car Seat: Chicco has been coming in really strong with our audience since they launched their ClearTex line of non-toxic car seats. They came in at #7 in November!
8) HoneySticks Watercolor Paint Set: Non-toxic art supplies for the win! This watercolor set makes another great stocking stuffer!
9) Melissa & Doug Solid Wood Block Set: These wooden blocks are AMAZING. We have two sets and have had them for years. Truly? This was one of our best toy investments ever. My kids still play with these after several years.
10) CUPKIN Toddler Cups with Silicone Straws: Love that you’re all loving these.
12) Biomeology Prenatal Collagen Peptides: Always love seeing our products on the “best selling” lists.
18) Elk & Friends Kids Cups: These are great smoothie and drink cups for toddlers and even big kids too.
20) Wellements Organic Gripe Water: If you need to calm a fussy baby, gripe water might be something your little one responds well to. This particular gripe water is all organic — but it does contain added sugar. You can try this or some of the other recommendations on our list (including organic chamomile tea).
And off of Amazon, our readers were also loving:
- Kindred Bravely nursing and maternity clothing and essentials
- ECOS Paints, a company that makes natural and pregnancy-safe paint
- Bobbie Baby Formula — a popular choice with my readers (read our Bobbie formula review)
- The Lola Swivel Glider from Pottery Barn
- Kabrita baby formula’s free trial (read our Kabrita review for more info)
For More Shopping Inspiration: