Thank you for visiting this page and showing an interest in supporting this site!
The Gentle Nursery is my passion. I love helping parents and parents-to-be make safer, healthier choices for their children. I love sharing the tips and tricks that have been helpful to me as a mom. And I love connecting with like-minded parents.
I don’t post a ton of new content because it takes me days (or weeks and sometimes months!) to get new guides together for you. I carefully curate the lists of products you see featured here on the site, and take great pride in the work I do. Products have to meet my criteria in order to be listed here; I never recommend products based on advertising or affiliate relationships.
The Gentle Nursery is my passion project, but the proceeds generated from the site help keep me out of a corporate cubicle and home with my babies for now.
I’ve gotten a few emails from readers asking how they can support the site. So, if you too have found The Gentle Nursery helpful, and would like to help support my site, below are a few ways you can do so. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps me keep new content coming your way!
Remember: if you choose to make a purchase through any of the affiliate links on my site, I may receive a small commission from the retailer at no extra cost to you. Please read my terms and disclosures page for more info on how that works.
1) Tell others about the site. Promoting the site to your friends, family, and social networks really helps spread the word about my work and helps me keep new content coming. If you read a helpful post on the site, please tell others about it.
2) Shop on Amazon through my personal link. If you shop through Amazon through my referral link, you’ll get the same low prices, and The Gentle Nursery will receive a small commission on any products you purchase. (They don’t have to be baby products, either.)
3) Create your Amazon Baby Registry. If you’re expecting, there’s no better place to host your baby registry. Amazon has the widest range of organic and non-toxic baby products, and even offers a universal registry so you can add items from other websites to your baby registry. If you haven’t already done so, use this link to create your Amazon baby registry.
4) Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime and Amazon Family. If you aren’t already a Prime member, what are you waiting for? Sign up for a free 30-day trial. I’m sold on the perks of Prime, including free 2-day shipping and 20% off diaper subscriptions with Amazon Family (sign up here for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Family).
5) Get a Target Red Card. I try to avoid opening store credit cards. I’ve held out on J Crew and Banana Republic for years, but I have an Amazon credit card and a Target Red Card because of how frequently I shop both places. The Target Red Card gets you 5% off of most purchases, free shipping on most orders, and an extra 30 days to return products. I love Target so it’s a win for me. Sign up here if you aren’t already a cardholder.
6) Shop Target using my personal link. Target is truly one of my happy places, especially since becoming a mom! If you shop at Target using this link, The Gentle Nursery will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
7) Link to my website from your own blog or company website.
If you’re kind enough to have completed any of the actions above, please consider sending me a note via email so I can thank you! Your support and kindness are appreciated. <3