Save this episode because you’re going to want to steal these ideas for low-key holiday traditions that nurture family bonds without breaking the bank.
When we think about non-toxic living, we often default to thinking about chemicals. And it’s true, that’s a huge focus of this show. But we know toxicity can also come in the form of negative feelings and tense family situations.
So how do we combat that?
By creating lasting memories.
Intentional motherhood and international parenthood are necessary for nurturing a non-toxic environment.
From Sunday night family dinners to matching Christmas pajamas, Yasmine is going to cover a lot of small rituals that will build a sense of belonging and community. She’ll cover a lot of affordable ways to foster closeness without going overboard.
Tune in to learn Yasmine’s top tips for infusing your own holidays with playful routines your kids will cherish for years to come.
In This Episode:
– The importance of creating family traditions during the holidays to build lasting memories
– Traditions don’t need to be over-the-top, simple rituals can be just as meaningful
– Thankful trees for Thanksgiving
– Coloring tablecloths
– Friendsgiving or a cookie exchange party
– Wearing matching family pajamas
– Crafting ideas
– Holiday book nights
Connect with Yasmine Moussa: