I think it’s always fun to see which products are popular with my readers. So this month, I thought I’d share what’s popular — with you!
October’s top-selling products include baby care, prenatal vitamins, and baby art supplies. October was also a slightly unusual month because we had a Prime Fall Event on Amazon, so there was more shopping activity than usual, driven by sales and deals.
Check out what my tribe of non-toxic mamas bought in October 2022!
- Sky Organics Epsom Salt: I love their Epsom salt and use it myself! It’s the main product I recommend for when giving your little one a detox bath. I take and give my kids Epsom salt baths regularly — for general wellness, when they’re sick, and when the just need a little extra help getting a good night’s sleep.
- Honeysticks 100% Pure Beeswax Crayons: Featured in our non-toxic crayons guide, Honeysticks are a popular choice for your baby’s first crayons.
- Molivera Organics Bentonite Clay: Also featured on our kids detox bath recipe, bentonite clay is a great addition to your child’s detox bath.
- Little Biomes Gentlest Baby Shampoo and Body Wash: I love this and can’t believe my baby shampoo is the #4 most popular product on Amazon in October with my readers. Thank you — this is my brand new, fragrance-free baby shampoo made specifically for babies and toddlers with sensitive skin. Thank you for helping make this product a success!
- Munchkin Miracle Stainless Steel 360 Sippy Cup: These cups were popular in green and blue! If you are looking for toddler cups or sippy cup alternatives, check out our full guide to non-toxic sippy cup alternatives.
- WaterWipes Biodegradable Original Baby Wipe: Featured in our guide to non-toxic baby wipes, Water Wipes is still one of my top brands of clean baby wipes. If you’re thinking, “WHAT?”, please read the full article to see why I still use and recommend Water Wipes.
- Carina Organics Baby Shampoo and Body Wash: This is a great baby and toddler shampoo and body wash and has a wonderful smell.
- Munchkin Cool Cat Stainless Steel Straw Cup: Another one of our popular sippy cup alternatives, the Cool Cat Straw Cup is a favorite!
- Munchkin Sippy and Straw Lids for Miracle 360 Cups: These are so cool — they turn your Munchkin 360 Sippy Cup into a straw cup.
- Look, Look! by Peter Linenthal: One of my favorite books for newborns! High-contrast books are great for developing your baby’s eyesight during the newborn stage.
- Molly’s Suds Baby Laundry Detergent Powder: Featured on our guide to the best baby laundry detergent, Molly Suds is one of my go-to brands of cleaning and laundry products.
- Ten Tiny Toes by Caroline Jayne Church: Another one of my favorite baby books! I really just love Caroline Jayne Church.
- Baby Touch and Feel: Animals: Also featured on our baby book guide, Baby Touch and Feel is a great sensory exploration book.
- Biomeology Prenatal Collagen Peptides: Love seeing Biomeology products on this list too! In October, my readers bought lots of collagen!
- Biomeology Probiotics for Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Breastfeeding: Also on the list at #15 is Biomeology’s Mama Probiotics, a prenatal probiotic made for motherhood.
- Biomeology Infant Probiotic Powder With Organic Ingredients: And our infant probiotics are also growing in popularity, so thank you! We’ve had a recent surge in orders for this product, especially on Amazon.
- Biomeology Prenatal Vitamins: And our prenatal vitamins are also growing in popularity. I’m very proud of this product formulation!
- Faber-Castell Jumbo Broad Line Markers: Featured on our guide to non-toxic art supplies, these markers are a better choice for your littles.
- Minera Dead Sea Salt: When doing salt baths, I like to mix it up between Epsom salts and Dead Sea salts. Dead Sea salts contain more minerals, which is why it’s beneficial to add this into your/your child’s detox bath routine.
- Nordic Naturals Baby Vitamin D3: And rounding out the list at #20 is Nordic Naturals’ Baby D3 drops. If you’re thinking about giving vitamin D, be sure to read why it’s beneficial in our guide to the best vitamin D for babies.
And off of Amazon, our readers were also loving:
- Naturepedic organic crib mattresses (see our discount code) as featured in our guide to the best organic crib mattresses
- Finn & Emma bouncers and play gyms
- The Lola Swivel Glider from Pottery Barn
- Maternity clothes from Target
- Nuna Rava from Nordstrom (as featured on our non-toxic car seats guide)
- Bumbleride strollers from Nordstrom
- Kabrita baby formula’s free trial (read our Kabrita review for more info)